domingo, 23 de junio de 2019

A walk would like to do again

Hi to everyone, the last holidays I went for some days to visit to my dad. A few time ago I see in internet a new path between some beaches. You can start in Papudo beach or in a new service path from the main street of Papudo.

It was not a planned trip, we were going to the Papudo beach, with my mom, my dad and my son and suddenly my dad remember this path and he invite us to walk it. My mom is so loose and she does not want to go and my son love the beach so He decide stay with she. Then only my dad and I went.

The travel is not a definite path, in some places we had to wet our feet, and for can finish the travel we had that walk by rocks, climb it and jump it.
The travel is so warm in February, but for me it was so nice, I dislike the sea water, it is so cold in the central coast of Chile, so I do not swim in the sea, but with that heat was super pleasurable be able to swim in water so cold.

My favourite part of the travel was when we find the naturals pools, there are many in the path and ot are very comforting.

I don't know how kilometers were, but we walk for two about, if you want do this travel, you need to bring sunblock and water. So you need to wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and of course you swimwear.

Bye readers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A book 📕

Hi readers Today I going to talk about a book, specifically of a book that i read when I was a girl and that taugth me that the reading ca...