domingo, 23 de junio de 2019

A favourite photograph 👭📷

Hi everyone.

My favourite familiar photo is one in that i am with my sister Paula out of the Nacional stadium when we are very little. I am not sure how years old we haved in this time, but I think that I haved as seven years old and Paula as eigth years old. Behind of us, with a flag, is my brother, Luciano. I think that he haved as thirteen years old.

I like it because it brings me nice memories. When we are small my dad took us all the weekend to see to the U. I with my sister and my brother lived in differents homes, each with your own mom, so this are the times when we were together.

Sometimes we were going with my cousin, Claudio. I not know if in this chance he was there with us, but this photo also remember me to his.

Is not necessary say that my dad is a so bad photografher, he could not do that my brother appear in the photo, and that he is not a fashion genius, the clothes of mi sister and my is very funny and ugly. Nevertheless the weekends are my favourite times when I was a girl, and this remember me this photograph.

Bye readers





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A book 📕

Hi readers Today I going to talk about a book, specifically of a book that i read when I was a girl and that taugth me that the reading ca...