martes, 23 de abril de 2019

Hey Arnold!

Hi readers

Today I go to talk about a programme TV that is really fun. It is Hey Arnold!

I remember that they transmitted it during the weekend, in the morning. I with my dad were going to buy for the breakfast and after we returned to the bed without sleep, we looked TV.

It was my favourite animated programme of the TV . It is about a group a boys and girls that they go to a school, in fourt grade, and they have many adventures. The principal character is Arnold. He is a boy with a head with form of ball  american football. Her best friend is Jerald, with he Her have a lots of fun episodes.

Other important character is Helga, she is a girl that love to Arnold in secret. But in public she is very bad with Arnold (and with all people).

best friends GIF by Hey Arnold  hey arnold 90s GIF


Arnold live with grandparents and many others people in a house very beauty, and her bedroom is wonderful, have a window in the ceiling with a staircase toward rooftop

Arnold have a grandmother very crazy, she is my favourite characther, she is Pookie



Even now, I see  Hey Arnold! sometimes. Bye.


hey arnold nickelodeon GIF

3 comentarios:

A book 📕

Hi readers Today I going to talk about a book, specifically of a book that i read when I was a girl and that taugth me that the reading ca...