martes, 16 de abril de 2019


I have not had much luck with holidays, I have never traveled to another country and I not know to much Chile. My parents live in Petorca, in the fourth region, so my holidays each always are in this place.


Imagen relacionada
This is river Petorca. Now this have less water, because the avocado farmers overexploited the rivers
and they steal water in the fourth region. A few meters of the house of my parents was a water stream,
but this now is dry. This is very bad, it is very alarming.




Is a place very quiet, and I can rest of the excess of movement of Santiago.

They have a pool, this is impossible in my house in Santiago, so that it is wonderfull for me. It is my favourite thing of my holidays. Too they have in the house a jumping bed, so my son is very entertained.

As my parents live so many years there, we know many people that we only see in the holiday. Many of they live in Santiago and only travel to Petorca in the summer holidays or some weekends in the school year, they are funny people, we go to the beach together or we do a party with roast and music.

The holidays with my parents are funny and relax. I have time for paint and swim. And as it is a place very solitaire I can discover new things every time. But I only can be a short time, because after any days this is very boring.

Bye



2 comentarios:

A book 📕

Hi readers Today I going to talk about a book, specifically of a book that i read when I was a girl and that taugth me that the reading ca...