martes, 25 de junio de 2019

A book đź“•

Hi readers

Today I going to talk about a book, specifically of a book that i read when I was a girl and that taugth me that the reading can be a thing very funny.
I did not like read, because i saw this as a homework and not as a hobbie or something for be funny.

When I had as twelve years old my grandmother gave me the book La casa de los espiritus by Isabel Allende, it was for a special day, I do not remember if it was a birthday or a christmas, but I waited any very different, as a toy or a candy. After in my house my parents forced me to read it so I discovered that I could like it.

The plot of the book is about three generations of a family Trueba, the story start by saying how Mr. Trueba know to the first protagonist, Clara, they get married and have a so big family. So the story have a little of fantasy, because it mixture the real life with ghosts and magic people.

The most important characters are Clara, Blanca and Alba -grandmother, daughter and granddaughter- and whe I was higher I understood that this book is too a demonstration of gender discrimation.

It is still one of my favourite books, and I read it every so often. Too I read other headlines of this author as "Paula" or "La ciudad de las bestias", but "La casa de los espiritus" continue being my favourite of she.


Bye bye!

1 comentario:

A book đź“•

Hi readers Today I going to talk about a book, specifically of a book that i read when I was a girl and that taugth me that the reading ca...