domingo, 23 de junio de 2019

My best friend 💃


Today I going to talk about a friend, my best friend. She is Darling, she have 25 years old, and we are friends from almost all the live because our parents are good friends. When we are kids we are not so close, but when I was as ten years old we start to be very good friends.

After we study together in the high school, she in two courses more that I, was the time in that we did more friends, we had a group with others boys and girls, and we going to party or to just hang out.

Some time ago she went to live to other city, but we talk for the social networks and we visit to the other when we could.

What I like most about her is that she understand me, she is very good listening to me and although now we do not see many time because we have others responsibilities we come together to less on time in the month.

In our meetings we like going to dance, to a park or only lunch for talk about the time that we do not see us. And is very nice know than we will continue to be friends although we was far or without time for meeting.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

A book 📕

Hi readers Today I going to talk about a book, specifically of a book that i read when I was a girl and that taugth me that the reading ca...